Thursday, November 13, 2008

This is what I've been talking about before. You allow yourself to stop for even a minute and next thing the spark goes out. You have to keep pedalling the bike constantly to keep the lightbulb going. Or something to that effect.

I also really, really wish I had metric shitloads of money. Actually, even an imperial one would do. Conceptart.org are having their most recent workshop in New Zealand this week and I would kill to be there. So if anyone has anything that needs doing tonight that will make me enough cash for a flight and food to and in New Zealand, I will do it. Probably. Almost definately.

I can't get into the workshop anymore, but I can hang around outside and beg for art. Or inspiration, or whatever they'll give me. Some of the coolest people in the world are all in one place in New Zealand, right this minute.

And I'm in galway....

No comments: