Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My Dark Souls playing has taken a back seat for the time being. I got distracted - first by Uncharted 3 (not great - sequel fatigue, am I right?) - and now by Skyrim. Holy Moly you guys. I haven't had much free time this last week cos of work but I've still put in serious time in that game and therefore not a lot of time in my efforts at sleeping. 5 star game you guys. It's a Bethseda RPG - wide and deep - but with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than ever before packed in, and a tiny, tiny fraction of the usual open world jank problems.

There's a great POW! Challenge going on at ConceptArt that I am sub-moderating as usual. Worth checking out. I had a fairly okay finished entry in the last one that I must post up here. Must post more art. Also hoping to go to a life drawing class this evening, so I'll post that too if I have any luck getting home from work in good time this evening.

Just checking in,

donalfall out.

No comments: